Just a quick thanks to everyone that came to the beef dinner I did at LaTrappe last Sunday. Was such a great time. Wonderful to meet and talk to all you people. I know nobody left hungry or sober. haha.
I will be doing a pork competition at Cochon 555 in Napa this Sunday March 6th. Check it out at http://www.cochon555.com/. Will be a good time.
Posts by Category
Tagged Here4pm Alot Antwerp Belgian Ale Belgian Ales Belgian Bar Belgian Cuisine Bier Biers Budworth Butcher Butcher classes Butchers Butcher Shop Butchery Cable Cars Cheers Cooking Demo Fairmont Goat Goat necks Grass Fed Great Time Greenwich St Haha Iam Kleinsmith La Trappe North Beach Old Friends Panzano Italy Personal Styles Pig Proof Salsa Verde San Diego San Francisco San Francisco California Set Menu Steaks Tix Video Excerpts Whole Chicken Youtube
- #SFNLC13 journey towards equity and inclusion well under way at Slow Food USA conf w Ted Quant and Mike Kane in NOLA
- 15 South African cheeses everyone should try | Slow Food Cape Town http://t.co/EQlLb3DOut #capetown
- Great event in Scotland to celebrate Slow Food Week @slowfooduk http://t.co/x66G5oCU3r
- RT @LenHamhock: Casa de Luz is a macrobiotic slow food wellness buffet in Austin. The city is threatening to close it down. Austin, don't l…
- Casa de Luz is a macrobiotic slow food wellness buffet in Austin. The city is threatening to close it down. Austin, don't let that happen.
- @slowfoodberlin @soziomagazin Slow Food ist m.E. nicht mehr wirklich ernst zu nehmen nach solch einem Statement
- RT @Oxfam: UN agency and Slow Food group partner to boost livelihoods of small farmers http://t.co/l0YMT9yyk8 @SlowFoodHQ
- The ultimate slow food. Snails on toast. http://t.co/Ek0AbqBS4X
- @slowfoodberlin @soziomagazin Ich vermisse immer noch eine Stellungnahme von Slow Food zum #Olivenöl-Einwegflaschen-Diktat der #EU